Item: 10A Remy Hair Water Wave Wig Lace Part Human Hair Wigs
Hair Material: 100% Virgin Brazilian Human Hair, 10A Grade, No Really Shedding, No Tangle, No Bad Smell.
Hair Color: Natural Black Color
Wig Density: 150% Density
Hair Length: 16 Inch Lace Part Wigs, Middle Part Human Hair Wigs
Lace Net: T-Part Swiss lace, Medium Brown Color, Pre-plucked with Baby Hair, Natural Hairline, Medium Brown Color
Pack: 1 Piece Water Wave Hair T-Part Lace Wig /1 Wig Cap
How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair, needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK. To see How To Wash a Wig.
3. Detangle the hair gently by hands before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig or loose wave wig, you'd better use hand, detangle the wig before wet it.
1.Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water
2.soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes.
3.Rinse the hair in clear water once.
4.Do it again to make sure the hair is clean.
5.Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it.
6.Move down gently to comb the hair straight to the ends.
7.Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it and curls hold well.
- Stock: 10 only
- Model: 10a-remy-hair-water-wave-wig-lace-part-human-hair-wigs
- SKU: 10a-remy-hair-water-wave-wig-lace-part-human-hair-wigs
- UPC: 10a-remy-hai
- JAN: 10a-remy-hair
- ISBN: 10a-remy-hair-wat