Loose Wave 13*4 Ear To Ear Lace Frontal Closure With Baby Hair Bleached Knots 100% Remy Human Hair Extensions Can Be Curled Permed Straightened Can Be Dyed Any Color Long Lifetime Durable Natural Bouncy Soft Hair
- Hair Grade: 100% Unprocessed Virgin Human Hair Weave
- Hair Texture: Loose Wave
- Items/Package: 1 Pc 13*4 Lace Frontal
- Hair Length: 13*4 Lace Frontal: 8-20 Inches
- Hair Weight: 13*4 Lace Frontal:60g-90g/Piece
- Hair Color: Natural Black
- Quality: Machine Double Weft, Soft, No Shedding, No Tangle
- Features: Can Be Dyed & Permed & Bleached
- Shipment&Delivery: 24 Hours Shipping Out, Except For Weekends And Holidays, Normally By DHL 3-5 Working Days, Fedex 3-4 Working Days, USPS 3-5 Working Days
- Guarantee: 30 Days No Reason Easy Return
Can you braid with human hair?
In the majority of the instances, I like to use box braids with individual hair since it leaves my hair completely smoother and simpler to make unique styles. Since you need to pay a greater amount to have the hair compared to artificial hair, you need to learn how to make your most acceptable style in addition to maintain it in good shape.
Does human braiding hair itch?
There are various levels of artificial hair. The lower tier tends to dry your hair out, and frequently irritate sensitive scalps, resulting in itching. The high tier synthetic braiding hair doesn't often lead to difficulties. They do not dry your hair out, and they rarely irritate sensitive scalps.
Is it healthy to braid your hair?
Braiding your own hair can help make it grow quicker by supplying it with a stronger arrangement.
The number of packs of hair do I want?
It can be complicated to ascertain just how many packs of hair you are going to want for box braids. Finally, it is going to be dependent on the size and duration of this braids you need in addition to the kind and brand of artificial hair you wind up using.
Should you wash braiding hair?
Cool surroundings or very low sweat levels; ideally braids ought to be cleaned and simmer every 2 months but at least three weeks. Routine exercise and sweating; braids ought to be cleaned at least one time every week and simmer every two or three weeks.
Is braiding hair bad?
Ponytails and braids --"Ponytails and braids may lead to hair to split, particularly if your design is pulled closely," Mirmirani states. Braiding or placing your hair in a ponytail if it is wet can lead to damage because wet hair is more brittle. 6.
1.Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water
2.soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes.
3.Rinse the hair in clear water once.
4.Do it again to make sure the hair is clean.
5.Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it.
6.Move down gently to comb the hair straight to the ends.
7.Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it and curls hold well.
- Stock: 3 only
- Model: hair-loose-wave-4x13-lace-frontal
- SKU: hair-loose-wave-4x13-lace-frontal
- ISBN: hair-loose-wave-4